What movies have you seen during the holidays?

January10

Tell us what movies have you seen? What rating would you give the movie out of 10?

“What movies have you seen during the holidays?”

1. January 12th, 2012 at 6:22 am      Reply adickson Says:

On Tuesday I went to see the movie “We Bought a Zoo”. I really enjoyed this movie which is based on a true story. The family must of had some amazing adventures living at a zoo. I think it would be fun but I would not enjoy be woken up in the morning by a lion roaring. I would give this movie 8 out of 10.

2. January 28th, 2012 at 2:58 am      Reply steve Says:

On the 27th of December we went to see happy feet 2 with my cousins and my mum and my sister and me it was a really good movie my favorite part was when Eric’s dad saves the elephant seal from falling. I give this movie a ten out of ten.
    from Brigitte.

3. February 28th, 2012 at 2:38 am      Reply jacobi Says:

On the holidays I saw we bought a Zoo

4. March 5th, 2012 at 7:55 am      Reply Gabriels Says:

On the 24 of January I went to my friend’s birthday. We went to the cinemas and we watched the Muppets. It was fun and I sat next to Luca Q and Kes S. I give it 10 out of 10.

• April 20th, 2012 at 12:11 am      Reply LACHLAN Says:

WOW HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT TRENTS BIRTHDAY AND WATCHING THE MUPPETS SOUNDS REALLY FUN! I WOULD GIVE IT 10/10. I wish I WAS THERE.
      FROM LACHLAN

5. March 6th, 2012 at 8:39 am      Reply isabella Says:

On the holidays i went to the movies. I watched Alvin and chipmunks shipwrecked. I went with my sister and granny. I give it a 10 out of 10.

6. March 29th, 2012 at 3:44 am      Reply kes Says:

Hi 2/3D, on the holidays I went to Trent’s birthday. It was a party at the movies. We got to watch the muppets. Justin and Gabe was there too. We had some food to share. We had a great day.

from Kes