Change the World

July31

Our Term 2 Inquiry question was ‘Why should we care for our Earth?’ Towards the end of our unit we learnt a song called ‘Change the World’ by Louise Crawford and Mark Raue. It has a great line in the chorus that says:
If you wanna change the world just start, change it with the love that’s in your heart.
Click on the link to see our grade singing Change the World. (Please excuse Miss Dickson’s finger at the start)

2/3D sing Change the world from Alison Dickson on Vimeo.

What would you change in the world if your could?
What are you going to do to help make this world a better place?

“Change the World”

1. August 1st, 2012 at 9:11 am      Reply Amelia Says:

wow wow wow 2/3D that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i loved it so much and i definitely think it will tell people to change the world
    from Amelia 3/4GB

2. August 2nd, 2012 at 2:27 am      Reply Charlotte E Says:

Wonderful singing!!!

3. August 2nd, 2012 at 8:29 am      Reply Justin's Brother(Josh) Says:

Wow THis is amazing i cant believe they can produce such amazing singing

4. August 2nd, 2012 at 10:04 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

Yr2/3D
    I loved your song and the happy smiles on your faces.
    The words of your singing are very inspiring. It is
    important for everyone to work together to make our
    world a better place.

5. August 3rd, 2012 at 2:30 am      Reply sophiem Says:

I loved singing change the world. It was GREAT!
    From Sophie m

6. August 3rd, 2012 at 5:43 am      Reply justin sister siobhan Says:

that was awesome that was wonderful singing I wish we could do that in my class!!!

7. August 3rd, 2012 at 5:45 am      Reply justin mum Says:

Love the singing. I hope I can do a song like that in my classroom.

8. August 3rd, 2012 at 8:56 am      Reply Isabelladf Says:

I loved the singing by all the children in the class.
    I would really love to hear them sing ” Imagine” written by John Lennon. Perhaps they could sing I call Australia home.
    From Isabella’s grandmother

9. August 3rd, 2012 at 9:52 am      Reply chiara Says:

I engoyed singing change the world while we were watching I sang along. I wish we could sing it once more and video it on the Ipad and sing with the whole 3’s and 4’s.

from chiara

10. August 4th, 2012 at 3:24 am      Reply Mary-An Says:

Wonderful singing everyone! You all sounded amazing 🙂

From Theresa’s sister

11. August 4th, 2012 at 11:44 am      Reply From Alec (Louisa's Dad) Says:

A very interesting and inspiring song. Great work.

12. August 6th, 2012 at 9:37 am      Reply Sophie Says:

I really enjoyed the singing and the actions for Change the World. All the kids looked like they had fun singing.

From Sophie’s Mum

13. August 7th, 2012 at 12:48 am      Reply lachland Says:

hi 2/3d

I think that song was cool and awesome you are funny from lachlan

14. August 7th, 2012 at 9:22 am      Reply gemma Says:

If we change the world it would be better for everyone.
    We could recycle, throw rubbish away, and use more public transport.
    Lets change a world!:)

15. August 8th, 2012 at 12:59 pm      Reply Oliver(Elisa's Brother) Says:

You sing very good, the song is going to be stuck in my head for a while

16. August 8th, 2012 at 1:01 pm      Reply Oliver(Elisa's Brother) Says:

If I could change the world I would get rid of pollution which is what is destroying our environment

17. August 8th, 2012 at 4:07 pm      Reply Elisa's godmother Says:

Well done guys! It’s great to see everybody involved in singing, and this makes me think that everybody is enthusiastic about keeping our planet green!

18. August 14th, 2012 at 12:01 pm      Reply Caroline (Louisa's mum) Says:

The chorus is indeed appropriate. If only such love, as evident by the 2/3D class, can be transmitted to the rest of the world!

19. August 15th, 2012 at 12:01 pm      Reply Darren(Louisa's Brother) Says: