School Concert – Alice in Wonderland

August6

On Thursday 26th July everyone at Holy Family excitedly headed to the Besen centre for our school concert. The students in Year 2/3 and 3/4 performed the musical Alice in Wonderland. After months of practising, the night was finally here. It was fabulous! Check out our costumes and reflections below.

What was your favourite part of the school concert?
Do you have any special memories from a time when you were in a concert?

“School Concert – Alice in Wonderland”

1. August 7th, 2012 at 12:39 am      Reply sarah Says:

My favourite part in alice in wonderland was when alice met the golden afternoon flowers.
    I enjoyed going on stage and doing our singing and dancing.
    But my favourite part of the concert was the finale.
    when everyone was on stage and singing the song for the finale. 🙂

from sarah 😀

2. August 7th, 2012 at 12:40 am      Reply isabella Says:

My favourite thing about the play was going on stage and performing. It was really really really fun
    i enjoyed everything there.

from isabella 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. August 7th, 2012 at 12:50 am      Reply gemma Says:

the best part about the concert was being a flower and seeing all the different plays
    one of my memories was stepping onto the stage and having a great time:)

from gemma

4. August 7th, 2012 at 12:58 am      Reply brigitte Says:

i really enjoyed the concert.

from brigitte

5. August 7th, 2012 at 12:59 am      Reply amriths Says:

the concert was great i realy like the finale any dream will do

6. August 7th, 2012 at 8:39 am      Reply Monica Fazzino Says:

Wow those costumes looked amazing didn’t they?

I was a beautiful red flower all in the golden afternoon.

My favorite part was when I was on stage.

What was your favorite part in the play?

From Monica 🙂

7. August 7th, 2012 at 8:39 am      Reply Samantha Lukies Says:

Wow, love the photo’s from your concert night!

You look like you were having a great time backstage before you big performance.

Our family loved seeing you performance and thought that you were all wonderful….

Sam
    (Zara’s Stepmum)

8. August 7th, 2012 at 8:58 am      Reply gemma Says:

hi 2/3D,
    your concert was amazing i think you all did really well.
    i think you all did a great job! I loved your play it was very cool:)

From Gemma’s Dad

9. August 7th, 2012 at 9:16 am      Reply gemma Says:

Everyone looked amazing. There was crazy, cute and cool costumes.
    I loved the school concert and what a way to end it with everyone singing. This is my last school concert and this has been the best one. Well done to everyone it was a great performence.

From Sabrina Gemma’s sister.

10. August 8th, 2012 at 5:46 am      Reply Bianca (Marcus's Sister):D Says:

Hey 2/3D
    i thought the cards were awesome and the flowers as well
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM BIANCA:D

11. August 8th, 2012 at 6:28 am      Reply gemma Says:

Your school concert was amazing all your clothes are a really cool you did a really good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

From Gemma’s Grandpa

12. August 8th, 2012 at 7:49 am      Reply Montana Says:

Hi,

Zara I think you looked so cute as a flower for your Alice in Wonderland play, I wish that I could have come and watched.

Your class look so cool dressed up as the characters.

Love
    Montana

13. August 8th, 2012 at 8:50 am      Reply Sophie Says:

liked the Alice In Wonderland slide show and the music

By Caitlin Sophie’s sister

14. August 8th, 2012 at 8:52 am      Reply gemma Says:

Did you enjoy the concert? I sure did.
    What do you think about it from all those pictures?
    Well I enjoyed the concert the senior level did josephs tecnicolored dream coat.
    If anyone saw it what do you think? Anyway great photos it looks like everyone had a great time!!!!!!! 🙂

15. August 8th, 2012 at 8:53 am      Reply zara Says:

Hi fellow students,

I really enjoyed going on stage and when all the people clapped for me.

I am glad that all the hard, exhausting practising finally paid off!!

From Zara

16. August 8th, 2012 at 8:58 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Just saw the Alice in Wonderland photos and thought all the kids look fantastiic. The show was excellent and everyone did a great performance.

By Sophie’s Mum

17. August 8th, 2012 at 10:10 am      Reply atara Says:

The concert was amazing.
    My Favorite part of the concert was that we all got a part and got to go on stage.
    I loved our school concert.

From Atara

18. August 8th, 2012 at 10:21 am      Reply gemma Says:

hi 2/3D,
    i had a great time at school concert i was a flower
    it was really fun going on to the stage and trying our best in what we did i had a great time being a flower
    it was so FUN i liked our school concert all the parts did amazing and the main parts that did amazing so good job to every one. 🙂 🙂

from gemma

19. August 8th, 2012 at 10:23 am      Reply gemma Says:

i had a great time at the concert.it was great

from gemma 🙂 🙂

20. August 8th, 2012 at 11:15 am      Reply Carmela Fazzino Says:

We just downloaded some photos we took of the concert and looking back at the photos on the blog, it reminded me of how much fun it was and how well everyone performed – there is such great talent on stage – a great night

Carmela (Monica’s mum)

21. August 8th, 2012 at 11:22 am      Reply Lisa Says:

Alice in Wonderland was great! I hope the rabbit finally made it to where he was going 🙂
    Lisa- Monica’s aunti

22. August 8th, 2012 at 11:23 am      Reply Maria Says:

The costumes in Alice in Wonderland were so colourful & so good! Through all did a great job
    Maria- Monica’s grand mother

23. August 8th, 2012 at 11:25 am      Reply Frank Says:

I really enjoyed the play & I think Monica did a great job as a red flower!
    Frank- Monica’s grand father

24. August 8th, 2012 at 12:39 pm      Reply Oliver(Elisa's Brother) Says:

I really enjoyed the play, everyone spoke well and all the main characters did a fantastic job.

25. August 9th, 2012 at 6:24 am      Reply Shenara and Ashanya (Atara's family friend and sister) Says:

We really love the concert. The pictures look amazing and we love the costumes. One of the best parts about the play i like is when twittle dum and twittle d. They were really funny.

from Ashanya and Shenara

26. August 9th, 2012 at 11:12 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

2/3D. I’m happy you all enjoyed your concert. I heard all about it and
    I loved your video. There were no concerts when I was at primary school but
    we enjoyed music and had a choir. Your costumes were great.

27. August 14th, 2012 at 1:35 pm      Reply Caroline (Louisa's mum) Says:

The concert was fabulous. Congratulations to all!

28. August 15th, 2012 at 7:56 am      Reply chiarai. chiara's mum Says:

I have seen Alice in Wonderland it is Awesome me and chiara have seen it at her house.

from ricky. bianca. sienna. chiara’s family friends

29. August 15th, 2012 at 9:11 am      Reply isabella Says:

Hi 2/3
    i really liked your alice in wonderland play. it was really cool. i did the play toy maker
    from (isabellas sister)

30. August 16th, 2012 at 1:19 am      Reply Ellies Aunty Says:

I came to your concert you were all very good Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite stories.
    Ellie’s Aunty Shelley

31. August 16th, 2012 at 2:55 am      Reply Ellies Grandma Says:

2/3D you all did a wonderful job on your concert I especially enjoyed all the singing (I even knew a few of the words and was singing too) You all looked fantastic all dressed up in your costumes.
    Ellie’s Grandma

32. August 30th, 2012 at 9:22 am      Reply Theresa Says:

One of my memories was when we had the concert in 2010. I was a rat.
    From Theresa