Sally Pearson’s Olympic Gold Medal by Stephanie

August16

I have enjoyed watching the Olympics. So much has been written about Sally Pearson and I took an interest in watching her race. As the race is about to begin the athletes take their place at the starting blocks. You could almost hear a pin drop as they position themselves to start. The starting gun goes off and the runners take off for the 100m hurdles. All too quickly the race is over. Sally Pearson wins her olympic gold medal.

We congratulate Sally on her amazing achievement.

What was your favourite moment from the 2012 London Olympic Games?

“Sally Pearson’s Olympic Gold Medal by Stephanie”

1. August 16th, 2012 at 8:34 am      Reply Ashanya- Atars sister Says:

Hi Stephaine
    I am so so happy that Sally Pearson won gold it is such an Australian achievement and mostly Sally’s.

I wish other competers won more gold as least they did a good job.

From Ashaya :):):):):):)

2. August 19th, 2012 at 12:19 am      Reply Alessia Says:

My favourite part or Sport was basketball! Congratulation on 1000 visitors 😀

Have fun x

3. August 19th, 2012 at 1:43 am      Reply gemma Says:

Hi Stephanie,

I love Sally Pearson she is a great athlete

From Sabrina Gemma’s Sister!

4. August 19th, 2012 at 6:15 am      Reply Ellies mum Says:

Hi Stephenie
    Great job on your article That was my favourite part of the olympics Sally Pearson is my my favourite athlete.
    From Ellie’s Mum

5. August 22nd, 2012 at 6:54 am      Reply gemma Says:

Great job Stephanie.
    A big achivment to do it by yourself:)

Sabrina

6. August 23rd, 2012 at 11:57 pm      Reply sophiem Says:

Hi Stephanie,
    Great job on Sally Pearson. You put heaps of information. I think that was GREAT.mHope you get more comments.
    From Sophie.

7. August 29th, 2012 at 5:11 am      Reply jacobi Says:

hi stephanie

i read your post. it is great. i love sally pearson and sophie was sally for a day it was so funny
    i hope you had fun at the olympics it is really great to see you guys on your blog having lots of fun

from jacobi

8. August 29th, 2012 at 5:11 am      Reply isabella Says:

To stephaine
    i really like your story about the olympic games
    my favourite moment was when they did the rythhmic gymnastics
    good work
    from isabella

9. August 30th, 2012 at 8:27 am      Reply alannah tuohy Says:

I liked the Sally Pearson thing (Sorry for saying “thing”. I don’t know if it’s a information report or a recount). I think Stephanie did it very well. I liked the way you used the words. I also liked the photos too. the last one was funny.

Alannah (Aine’s sister).

10. September 3rd, 2012 at 12:05 am      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

Stephanie, this is a great blog post. I was watching television
    when Sally Pearson won her gold medal and it was a great moment for Sally and all Australians. I loved your pictures.

11. September 18th, 2012 at 3:14 am      Reply lachland Says:

go sally pearson

from lachlan

12. September 18th, 2012 at 3:19 am      Reply stephanie Says:

Hello Everyone

thanks for Leaving comments on my London Olympic post for Sally Pearson. Yes I Like Sally pearson too and I hope you do too.
    I really like All of your comments. Thanks for sharing them with me.

By Stephanie