Reasons why we love Holy Family School

August31

When it was the Prep’s 100th day we brainstormed 25 reasons why we love Holy Family School. We have put all of our reasons into the photo story below:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow design

Why do you love Holy Family School?
What has been your favourite thing this year at school?

“Reasons why we love Holy Family School”

1. September 1st, 2012 at 2:30 am      Reply Theresa Says:

My favourite part of this year was the incursions ,excursions, making the digestive system and more. These things were very enjoyable, fun and cool! I hope we can do more fun things in the future. 😀

From Theresa.

2. September 1st, 2012 at 10:17 pm      Reply gemma Says:

My Favourite part of this year was learning about the digestive system and when we had book week and lots more

from gemma

3. September 2nd, 2012 at 6:04 am      Reply Paul Wakeling Says:

Hi Grade 2/3D,
    Thank you for the collection of photos that you have put together.
    Its easy to forget the amount of times that we gather together and celebrate events across our busy year. It was great to look at all of you enjoying so many special occasions. I look forward to reading what each of your favourite celebrations was.
    Thanks for all of your work with your blog and for including me in the photos!!
    I will see if we can include this photo story on our new school website.
    Thanks,
    Mr Wakeling

4. September 3rd, 2012 at 9:32 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

2/3D This is excellent. It brings back many memories of Holy Family School
    and I love all your reasons for thinking it is a great school. I was a teacher
    at Holy Family School for four years from 1972 to 1975 and although it didn’t
    have all the buildings and resources that you have today it was a very
    happy school.

5. September 19th, 2012 at 8:14 am      Reply Celina Says:

I like Holy Family School because it is full of friendship, it has good education, it has REALLY nice teachers and it has all of these leaders like house colour leaders, ICT leaders to help people with computers and heaps more!

My favourite thing that happened this year is winning my own blog and if you want to visit it here is the link:

I hope you like it!

I hope you get LOTS of visitors on your blog!

Celina

6. October 2nd, 2012 at 1:45 am      Reply Ashanya Says:

hi 2/3 D
    i like holy family school because it is full of friendship, laughter and so many people have a great time
    it is fun going to a school with kind friends and friendly teachers

from Ashanya