Happy Father’s Day from the students in Year 2/3D

September1

Here in Australia on Sunday 2nd September it is Father’s Day.
Below is a special poem for our Dads:

I love you, Dad, and want you to know,
I feel your love wherever I go.
Whenever I’ve problems, you’re there to assist,
The ways you have helped me would make quite a list.

Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way,
And I’m thankful for you as I live day by day.
I don’t tell you enough how important you are,
In my universe you’re a bright shining star.

Click on our special Father’s Day messages below:

What did you give your Dad for Father’s Day?
What is your favourite thing to do with your Dad?

“Happy Father’s Day from the students in Year 2/3D”

1. September 1st, 2012 at 7:43 am      Reply Theresa Says:

When I showed my dad this video, my dad really liked it. My one was I love it when dad and I tickle each other, so dad said that he is going to tickle me tonight because I really like it! 😛

From Theresa:D

2. September 1st, 2012 at 11:31 pm      Reply Zara's Dad Says:

I really loved your Father’s Day video and the music was really good!

The best part about my Father’s Day was having Zara here with me and all the pressies that I got.

I was very spoiled this year from Zara and her 2 sisters.

Nick
    Zara’s Dad

3. September 1st, 2012 at 11:53 pm      Reply Steve Says:

Thanks for the wonderful movie for fathers day. I liked seeing all the special comments and the activities that you do with your dad’s. Yesterday brigitte helped me put the hard rubbish out and helped me mow the lawn, which I thought was very special.

Regards Steve

4. September 2nd, 2012 at 5:26 am      Reply Tuan Says:

Thank you very much for the fathers day movie and music. Hope you all have wonderful time with your dads today. I am sure all 2/3 D Dads are very proud of you.

Theresa’s Dad

5. September 2nd, 2012 at 11:59 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

2/3D It is wonderful to see that you love and enjoy spending
    time with your dad. Dads are very special people.

6. September 3rd, 2012 at 2:52 am      Reply brigitte Says:

Dear 2/3D,

I loved spoiling my dad on fathers day? we made pancakes and washed my dads car. He loved getting all his gifts. He thought they were wonderful!

From Brigitte

7. September 4th, 2012 at 3:05 am      Reply Joe (Gabe's Dad) Says:

I hope you had a wonderful day with your dad’s – I know that I did with Gabe and his brother and sister.

It is good to see that you like having fun with your dad’s because I know that we like it too!!

Joe