Drama Incursion

September4

On Monday 3rd September 2/3D had a drama workshop. Students took on the role of FBI Agents investigating the human body. Click on the two presentations below to read their reflections and see photos from the incursion.

What was your favourite part of the incursion?
Do you know any interesting facts about the human body?

“Drama Incursion”

1. September 5th, 2012 at 10:17 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

2/3D You have the most terrific incursions. I’m sure you now know many more facts about the
    human body and have had fun while learning.

2. September 6th, 2012 at 5:02 am      Reply Theresat Says:

My favourite part of the incursion were when we acted in the costumes. It was a very fun day.

From Theresa

3. September 6th, 2012 at 5:05 am      Reply justin Says:

i really enjoyed being the oxygen the most

4. September 6th, 2012 at 5:12 am      Reply sebastian Says:

that drama incursion was pretty fun i liked it was fun.

5. September 6th, 2012 at 5:12 am      Reply kes Says:

That Drama Incursion was excellent it was fun how we had to climb up the nose it was gross and disgusting and yucky. Next we had to dress up in either Neurons, Oxygen, White blood cells, Red blood cells or Stomach gases and do weird dances. next we had to get out of bazza’s body and that was the bum and we finally got out . Overall it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. September 6th, 2012 at 5:14 am      Reply marcusman Says:

Hi! 2\3D

That incursion was really fun.
    I really loved dressing up as a red blood cell, we had to do an extremely funny dance.
    Dr fairlie was our instructor for the incursion.
    I had a amazingly fun time.

From Marcus

7. September 6th, 2012 at 9:18 am      Reply Joshua Says:

Hi,
    Wow, that sound like fun!!!
    From Josh

8. September 13th, 2012 at 9:00 am      Reply chiara Says:

I had a really fun time!!!!!!!

From chiara

9. September 20th, 2012 at 6:48 am      Reply gemma Says:

It looks like you are having fun. i wish i was there. can’t wait to see you all.
    Have been learning about lots of different things.

From Gemma

10. October 30th, 2012 at 6:19 am      Reply Amelia37 Says:

wow 2/3D that day was so fun i really enjoyed it and i hope you did too!
    amelia 🙂

11. November 2nd, 2012 at 2:21 am      Reply Alannah Says:

hi
    I saw your FBI slideshow, but I didn’t finish reading it because it was very long. I saw a picture of Aine in a white bloodcell costume. She looked like an angel! I liked the slides. They had a lot of information

Alannah