Kids Learning Together

A 3/4 Class Blog

Holiday Memories

January30

We would love to read all about your holiday adventures. What were some of your highlights from the school holidays?

by posted under Uncategorized | 20 Comments »    

“Holiday Memories”

1. January 31st, 2013 at 12:56 am      Reply Miss Dickson Says:

Hi Year 3/4D!

During the holidays I went to see two movies at Gold Class Cinemas. They were Les Miserables and The Life of Pi. Going to see the movies at Gold Class is a treat as you get to eat yummy food during the movie and sit in comfortable recliners.

What movies did you see during the holidays?

Best Wishes from Miss Dickson

• January 31st, 2013 at 10:33 pm      Reply Alison Says:

Dear Miss Dickson,
      On the Holidays I saw The Life of Pi and The Hobbit. I saw The Hobbit in America, in Los Angeles while my brother was watching a NBA game. My favourite movie was The Hobbit.
      From Alison

2. January 31st, 2013 at 1:23 am      Reply Atara Says:

Hi 3/4D

On the holidays I went to the Mount Waverley Cinemas and watched life of Pi.
    On the 21st it was my friend’s baby brother’s second birthday, after the party we had a sleepover at their house.
    I went bowling on the day before school started.

From Atara

3. January 31st, 2013 at 1:24 am      Reply isabella Says:

Hi 3/4D
    my favourite things i did on the holidays was going to the city with my family friend, we went to the rosebud carnival, swimming in my pool and roller blading.
    from isabella!!!

4. January 31st, 2013 at 1:27 am      Reply Toby Says:

Hi 3/4D,
    On the holidays I went to my cousin’s house. I went in their pool, on their trampoline and played PS3 and wii. I had a great time at my cousin’s house.
    From Toby

5. January 31st, 2013 at 1:27 am      Reply zak Says:

Hi 3/4D!

on my holidays i went to ocean grove and saw a dead rabbit and i found its head in the garden.
    From Zak

6. January 31st, 2013 at 1:28 am      Reply Elisa Says:

Hi 3/4D

On the holidays I went to skyhigh it was very fun! I also watched Rise On The Guardians. It was a nice movie.

From Elisa

7. January 31st, 2013 at 1:35 am      Reply patrick Says:

Dear 3/4D

During the holidays I went to Apollo Bay. on the first day we had fish and chips on the beach. Almost every day we went to the beach. We also had ice-cream almost every day. My favorate flavour was blood orange.

From Patrick

8. January 31st, 2013 at 1:38 am      Reply Gemma Says:

Hi 3/4D

On the holidays I went to the soccer to see Sydney and Melbourne victory. I went with my friends. Melbourne victory won. I was happy they won.

I also went to the movies to watch parental Guidens. it was a funny movie. I also went to the pools with my friends it was good becuse we could go in the outdoor pool.

Then it was my birthday. i had a sleep over with my friends, it was a great night.

what did you do on the hoildays ?

Best Wishes Gemma 🙂

9. January 31st, 2013 at 1:39 am      Reply James Says:

Hi 3/4D

on the holidays i went to rosebud. when we got there i started to play my games. Unfortunately i got conjunctivitis and was not allowed to go to the beach for 3 to 4 day then i got to go to the beach

best wishes james

10. January 31st, 2013 at 1:40 am      Reply penny Says:

Hi 3/4D
    on my holidays I went and watched wreck it Ralph with my friends and on that day
    i went to McDonalds. i loved it.
    from Penny

11. January 31st, 2013 at 1:41 am      Reply riley Says:

On the holidays i had my birthday and Christmas. I went to Adelaide and stayed in a cabin for my birthday. i got a skylander and for Christmas i got skylanders giants
    from riley

12. January 31st, 2013 at 1:44 am      Reply Jennifer Says:

Hi 3/4D
    On the holidays I went to the movies with my dad and cousin. I watched wreck it ralph. I really like the movie
    From Jennifer

13. January 31st, 2013 at 1:44 am      Reply rosep Says:

hey 3/4D

On the holidays I went to portsea beach. I went snorkelling and I also built a really big wall made out of sand.
    I jumped off portsea jetty five times and it was are little bit cold and since I had never done it before i was are little bit scared. i jumped off the pier it was amazing and fun. My brother and dad watched me and max filmed me on his phone. Max didn’t jump in. I found a really big sand hill and i slid down on my tummy

Hope you all had fun on the holidays
    from rose!!!!!!!

• February 4th, 2013 at 8:48 pm      Reply Sophie Says:

Hi Rose and 3/4D

I wasn’t with you when you jumped off the pier but I know that was one of the things you put on your list that you wanted to do on your holidays. I watched you surfing and getting better with each lesson and even using your own surfboard which was a lot harder but you did it. I also watched you snorkelling with dad at Pope’s Eye when you jumped off the boat.

We all loved the beach and so did Tiger our gorgeous dog who started digging and didn’t want to stop.

From Sophie (Rose’s mum)

14. January 31st, 2013 at 1:44 am      Reply Tiana Says:

Hi 3/4D,

on the holidays we went to rosebud and we went to the beach and we saw lots of fish. Also we went to the movies and the movie we saw was parental guidance.

from Tiana

15. January 31st, 2013 at 1:49 am      Reply Caitlin B + Zoe N Says:

Hi 3/4 D

On the holidays we both went to caravan parks. Caitlin went to one in Robe and Zoe went to one in Bellarine.
    The place were Caitlin went had a pool and she went in it nearly every day. At the caravan park where Zoe went there was a pool as well, and she also swam in it nearly every day. We both went to the beach. Zoe collected shells and stayed there for a half a day, but I stayed there for a whole day. Caitlin hopes that she will go again next year because she had lots of fun with her family. Zoe also wants to go again next year with her family.

Best wishes
    Caitlin and Zoe

16. January 31st, 2013 at 2:02 am      Reply Justin Says:

i went to my holiday house. i swam every day. i have a cricket pitch, we have a jet ski and a boat. I caught heaps of fish. I had the best holiday
    from justin

17. February 4th, 2013 at 8:36 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Dear 3/4D,
    On the holidays, My family went to Lakes Tyres! We had heaps of fun and I even caught some fish!

From Theresa

18. February 15th, 2013 at 10:52 pm      Reply Paul Says:

Hi my name is Paul and I’m Zaks dad. On the school holidays I floated down a river with Zak and his brother Jacob on a blow up small boat. We had to climb over trees when the water levels were low but we also had to float through the rapids when the water was very fast. It was a great day and it took nearly 4 hours to float down the river.