Welcome to Year 3/4D!

January30

Welcome back to a new school year. It is always an exciting time of year for kids, parents and teachers! This is a time of hopes and dreams for a happy and successful school year. I am looking forward to our year together. What are you most looking forward to this year?

“Welcome to Year 3/4D!”

1. January 31st, 2013 at 1:47 am      Reply Gemma Says:

I am looking forward to learning more and making new friends. I cant wait !!!

Best wishes Gemma 🙂

2. January 31st, 2013 at 1:49 am      Reply kaiv Says:

Dear 3/4 D

I am looking forward to playing with my friends. I am also looking forward to getting about 600 more visitors on our blog and having fun.

From Kai.

3. January 31st, 2013 at 1:49 am      Reply Jennifer Says:

I am looking forward to using the ipads

From Jennifer 🙂

4. January 31st, 2013 at 1:49 am      Reply isabella Says:

hi 3/4d
    i am looking forward to getting my pen licence and making my first communion.
    from isabella

5. January 31st, 2013 at 1:50 am      Reply rosep Says:

i am looking forward to getting my pen licence and doing my first communion. Also
    Getting to know the people in my class and doing lots of writting and also swimming.

6. January 31st, 2013 at 1:54 am      Reply Caitlin B Says:

Hi

I am looking forward to this year because I miss my friends so much.

From Caitlin

7. January 31st, 2013 at 1:57 am      Reply maria Says:

Dad took us to Inverloch on the holidays, and it was great. And we had a fun time. We saw the beaches and the little village . we stopped for something to drink. I had a giant strawberry milkshake, Ramsay had a fanta and Mum and Dad had coffees. we had a walk round the town. I was very excited to be in the country.
    I hope you can type back soon
    from maria.

8. January 31st, 2013 at 1:57 am      Reply James D Says:

Dear 3/4 D

I am looking forward to making new friends. I am also looking forward to learning new stuff and having lots of fun.

From James D.

9. January 31st, 2013 at 1:58 am      Reply Zoe N Says:

I am looking forward for the new art stuff because I love art so much.

From Zoe

10. January 31st, 2013 at 2:04 am      Reply ashlees Says:

I hope you are having a wonderful year with Miss Dickson.
    I’m looking forward to getting a recorder and jumping over higher hurtles.

by Ashlee.

11. February 1st, 2013 at 8:32 am      Reply chiara Says:

Welcome back.
    I was in Miss Dickson’s class in 2012. I Hope you have a safe year in Miss Dickson’s class in 2013, And I Hope this will be the BEST year ever you have ever had with Miss Dickson, and also I like being in Miss Dickson’s class it is AWESOME she lets you have free time only if you have finished work thank you Miss Dickson for teaching me in 2012.
    Love,
    chiara

12. February 23rd, 2013 at 7:22 am      Reply Maria Says:

GREAT JOB RED FOR WINNING
    AND ALL THE OTHER TEAMS FOR DOING YOUR
    VERY BEST TEAMWORK great night!!!!!!!!

LOVE MARIA

13. February 23rd, 2013 at 7:29 am      Reply Ramsay Says:

To Holy family, hope you all had all had a great time last night mostly Red. Good luck next year.

from Ramsay

14. March 4th, 2013 at 5:43 am      Reply Bethany (Ashlee's sister) Says:

Hi everyone I hope you are havind a wonderful year so far and I hope your year will be awesome.
    By Bethany (Ashlee’s sister)

15. October 23rd, 2013 at 7:34 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hi miss Dickson and 3/4D
    Miss Dickson for a great term one two and three.
    I hope we have a great term four as well.
    Let’s enjoy the rest of the year together
    And be happy.