Check out our advertisements for Holy Family School

February26

Year 3/4D investigated all the ways we advertise and promote our school. For example our school website, the noticeboard at the front of the school, our newsletter and class blogs. Students created their own slogans and advertisements promoting our school as the place to be. Check out our fanatastic advertisements below:

Which slogan was your favourite? Why?
Can you think of a catchy slogan to promote our school?

“Check out our advertisements for Holy Family School”

1. February 28th, 2013 at 10:24 pm      Reply Marie Dickson Says:

Yr3/4D
    I liked all your advertisements. Your slogans “Educating the community for over fifty years and Nothing can beat Holy Family” really appealed to me along with “Learning together – Playing together” If I had young children and saw your advertisements I would definitely make an appointment to visit Holy Family.
    I worked as a teacher at Holy Family School in 1972,1973,1974 and 1975 and I am so pleased that your school is still a special place for children to learn. be happy and make friends.

2. March 2nd, 2013 at 6:30 am      Reply rosep Says:

Dear 3/4D
    I love all of our ads on our school.
    They are all really persasive.
    It would make me want to come
    to Holy Family School but I am already at
    Holy Family School and it is a
    great school.
    Happy days From Rose

3. March 5th, 2013 at 6:11 am      Reply Sarah Says:

Dear 3/4D,

My child is already at Holy Family but if our family was new to Mt Waverley I would look at Holy Family. I think the slogan “School is always better with another person” is simply beautiful. A new child would feel very welcome. As a parent, I would be very impressed to learn that Holy Family has been “Educating the community for over 50 years”.

Well done 3/4D; Mr Wakeling should consult you all when he prepares his next marketing campaign!

Best wishes, Sarah

4. March 15th, 2013 at 3:58 am      Reply Maria Says:

all your ads are great. how about this slogan : our school is for your benefit.
    see you on monday
    maria

5. March 15th, 2013 at 4:04 am      Reply isabelladf Says:

My favourite poster would be (if you are looking for a school for your children well holy family school is your school)
    🙂
    from isabella

6. March 17th, 2013 at 7:32 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hi everyone
    Those are great
    I want to say a great big thanks to Mr Wakeling.
    Our principal is the best in the world for making a great school into a wicked school.
    Happy Days From Rose