Our Whole School Excursion to the city

June9

On Thursday 30th May our whole school went on an excursion to the city. First we went to see a performance by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. After a very quick walk and snack we visited the Ian Potter Art Gallery. Following our visit to at the Art Gallery we enjoyed our lunch. Then we visited ACMI’s Screen World. We had our photo taken in front of the HOLLYWOOD sign. Lastly we visited Hoiser Lane and saw all the street art and graffiti. Even though it was a rainy day we had a fantastic time in the city. You can check out photos from our day below:

Check out our reflections from our whole school excursion in a previous blog post below this.

What was your favourite part of our whole school excursion?

“Our Whole School Excursion to the city”

1. June 10th, 2013 at 2:47 am      Reply alessandrofc Says:

On the whole school excursion we went to the city. The places in the city we went to were the Orchestra, Art gallery, Screen World and the graffiti walls. The Orchestra played FANTASTIC MUSIC!!! I wish we stayed longer at the Orchestra!! 🙂 🙂 The Art Gallery was MAGNIFICENT how those art works were painted or build or turned into something new from something old!!! I LOVED it!!!!! Next time I would really like a Full tour!! Screen World was my favourite place to visit because it was really funny how we could make the speed go fast than slow!!!! We saw the olden televisions, thats what we used to make the speed go fast than slow!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 The graffiti wall showed BRILLIANT art work. I liked the way how they used the spray paint to do Brilliant art work!!!

From Alessandro 🙂

2. June 12th, 2013 at 11:30 pm      Reply jenniferp Says:

hi 3/4d
    on the day of the excursion we got on the bus and went to the orchestra!!

3. July 18th, 2013 at 10:25 pm      Reply Tiana Says:

Dear 3/4D,
    I had a great time and I would love to go again:) My favourite part of it was when we went to the orchestra! I also loved when we went to the art gallery! As I said before I would love to go again and see them!:)
    Love your work,
    Tiana

4. October 23rd, 2013 at 8:18 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hey guys
    My favourite part of our whole school excursion was
    When we went to the lane with all the graffiti.
    I like it because there some that looked very good and
    Those people that did it are very talented.
    From rose

5. October 23rd, 2013 at 8:22 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hello 3/4D
    looks like you had a big day.
    You saw and heard different types of
    Music and art.
    From Sophie (roses mum)

6. November 9th, 2013 at 11:14 pm      Reply Vicki Says:

Hello
    I love the city
    I like the photo of your class in Hollywood
    From vicki (roses auntie)