Our Inquiry Unit – Week 1

July31

This term, our inquiry unit is ‘How does money work?’ We have been interviewing our classmates about money. Some of the questions we asked were:
Do you have a bank account?
Do you get pocket money?

We did a brainstorm about all the things that we can buy. We sorted them into goods and services. Goods are things that you can hold and services are things that you can’t hold. An example of a service is a hairdresser.

We also thought about some questions that we want to find out.

All those activities were part of our tuning in. Tuning in means getting excited about our new inquiry and finding out what we already know. We are getting ready to learn.

By Tiana and Theresa 

“Our Inquiry Unit – Week 1”

1. September 10th, 2013 at 10:28 pm      Reply Patrick Says:

I was really excited that week to find out what the topic is. My favourite part of this week was probably the interviews
    Goodbye for now
    Patrick

2. October 22nd, 2013 at 6:22 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hey guys
    That was quite a quick and fun term.
    My favourite week was the last one and the first week.
    From rose

3. October 23rd, 2013 at 6:42 am      Reply Gemma Says:

I remember that first lesson when the teachers told us about our new inquiry when I found out I knew we were having
    a market day because my sister did that is why I was excited over all i learnt alot of things during that unit.
    I LEARNT alot of new things I can use in the future. Which is good.

P.S I ENJOYED THE INQUIRY UNIT

From Gemma 🙂 🙂

4. October 28th, 2013 at 8:07 pm      Reply Sophie Says:

Hello
    I’m proud and happy that you guys did and it looked like a lot of fun.
    It was only the first week and you guys must of learnt a lot
    From Sophie ( roses mum)

5. November 2nd, 2013 at 1:37 am      Reply Max Says:

Hello
    I like that first and second week of the how does. Money work inquiry unit.
    Deform max(roses brother )

6. November 5th, 2013 at 3:30 am      Reply Max Says:

Hello
    It looks like you have learnt a lot
    Nice work
    I like how you have done a great job
    From max(roses brother)