Happy Fathers Day!

August31

Year 3/4D want to wish all our Dads a very Happy Fathers Day.
Check out our special messages below:

Happy Fathers Day! from Alison Dickson on Vimeo.

How did you spoil your Father on Fathers Day?
What was your favourite part of Fathers Day?

“Happy Fathers Day!”

1. September 3rd, 2013 at 5:24 am      Reply Isabella Says:

I spoiled my dad with giving him presents and breakfast in bed.
    My Dad’s favourite part on Fathers Day was seeing me and my sisters in the morning.

From Isabella

2. September 3rd, 2013 at 8:34 am      Reply Patrick & Grant Says:

I had a wonderful Fathers’ Day with both of my kids – Madeline and Patrick looking after me.
    My favourite bit was when Patrick helped me in the garden and then bought me a Slurpee at 7Eleven with their buy one get one free for Dad offer ;-).

Best wishes to all,
    Grant & Patrick

• September 5th, 2013 at 7:23 am      Reply xavier Says:

well Patrick me and my dad had a good fathers day it was a very good day i can’t remember what i did but I can remember the schools fathers day it was great fun

see you in class

from Xavier

3. September 10th, 2013 at 9:10 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hey 3/4D
    On Father’s Day I gave my dad a
    Really good present.
    It was three tickets to the sharks and ray centre.
    And lots of other presents.
    For most of the day we were in the backyard
    Making dad a tool box for work.
    We used all of the tools from his old work car.
    My favourite part of the day was when dad had a big smile on his big face.
    From. Rose and big smiles

4. September 12th, 2013 at 9:00 am      Reply Zak and Paul Says:

Hey 3/4D, I just got shown the fantastic video’s of all the kids messages to their Dads but my favourite just happened to be my son Zak’s. Thanks Zak and I love you too.

5. October 21st, 2013 at 8:00 am      Reply JamesD Says:

I spoiled my dad with giving him presents and breakfast in bed. Later we went to the beach. I also liked the food at school.

Bye, James D

6. October 21st, 2013 at 8:05 am      Reply JamesD Says:

I had a awesome day. My kids got me breakfast in bed. Later we went to D.O.C a pizza place. I had a really good day.

From James D’s Dad

7. October 22nd, 2013 at 6:17 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hello kids
    Thanks for a lovely Father’s Day surprise
    And thanks for a lovely and awesome day.
    From Kevin
    Roses dad

8. October 22nd, 2013 at 7:07 am      Reply JamesD Says:

Hi 3/4 D,
    On Father’s Day I gave my dad a present then went to a pizza place called D.O.C. I loved the pizza there. It was really good.

From James D

9. October 23rd, 2013 at 6:15 am      Reply Gemma Says:

I had a good day on fathers day it was GREAT
    I gave my dad
    Photo Album
    Frame and socks he liked it alot.

From Gemma 🙂

10. October 23rd, 2013 at 11:04 am      Reply Elisa Says:

I hope that all of the Fathers in the my class had alot of fun on Fathers Day.
    From Elisa

11. October 30th, 2013 at 9:12 pm      Reply Max Says:

Hello
    I liked this years Father’s Day at home with my mum dad and sister.
    Dad rose and I built a tool box with wood and my dad’s power tools.
    We went to the party that my grandparents put on for Father’s Day.
    It was so much fun and I enjoyed it.
    From max (roses brother)