Footy Day – Thursday 12th September, 2013

September12

We had Footy Day at school today. We all wore our footy team colours. Students in 3/4D and 3/4GB designed their own messages for their team’s banner. We also created a new footy jumper design for our footy teams. Finally we celebrated our different footy teams by singing their theme songs. The day finished with a yummy sausage sizzle. Check out the fun from our footy day below:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox

Which football team do you think will win the 2013 Grand Final?

“Footy Day – Thursday 12th September, 2013”

1. September 15th, 2013 at 9:54 am      Reply Elisa Says:

Hi
    I really enjoyed Footy Day. I think that making the banners and jumpers was a very fun activity.
    From Elisa

2. September 16th, 2013 at 9:56 pm      Reply Patrick Says:

I really enjoyed footy day. My favourite part was making the banners.
    Bye
    Patrick
    P.S I think it’s going to be a HAWKS & SWANS premier ship (AGAIN), and HAWKS will win

3. September 20th, 2013 at 1:58 am      Reply xavier Says:

Hi footy day was fun
    I wish the saints did better this year. few more years and they will be back but i do think the swans will win the grand final. my favorite part of the day was when we made the banners. my banner said red black white win the fight. good luck next year saints but good luck this year swans

From Xavier

4. October 21st, 2013 at 7:35 am      Reply JamesD Says:

I really enjoyed Footy Day. I think that making the banners and clothes was really cool. Ale and I did a Collingwood banner.
    From James D

5. October 22nd, 2013 at 5:54 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hello 3/4D
    I love how the school gets involved in a fun footy day.
    Go blues for me and tigers for Rosie
    From sophie(roses mum)

6. October 22nd, 2013 at 5:59 am      Reply Rose Says:

Hey guys
    Thanks mum for leaving a comment.
    I just love it because I get to wear great
    Colours and they are yellow and black.
    Im not mentioning any names of the best afl team
    But it starts with R and ends in ICHMOND
    Wait sorry I meant to say RICHMOND
    FROM ROSE

7. October 22nd, 2013 at 6:56 am      Reply JamesD Says:

Hi 3/4 D,
    Your footy day looks really fun. It looks like you are having a great time. I have no idea who will win the grand final.

Fron James D’s aunty

8. October 22nd, 2013 at 7:50 am      Reply JamesD Says:

I really enjoyed Footy Day. Hawthawn won the grand final I think. I loved when 3 people from footy came to our school. I had a good day.

From James D

9. October 23rd, 2013 at 6:11 am      Reply Gemma Says:

I really had a great day one footy
    day lots of fun things we did I ENJOYED it.

From Gemma 🙂 🙂

P.S GO CARLTON

10. October 23rd, 2013 at 10:59 am      Reply Elisa Says:

Hi
    I had alot of fun on footy day. We did a lot of different activities for the day. The best part was the sausage sizzle. I hope you had fun.
    Best Wishes
    Elisa

11. October 23rd, 2013 at 8:17 pm      Reply Max (roses brother) Says:

Hello
    I like the idea of footy day and it has always been a lot of fun.
    From max (roses brother)

12. October 24th, 2013 at 7:02 am      Reply mariab Says:

hi 34/D
    we really had a fun footy didn,t we,
    we all found out who went for what team.
    and i really enjoyed the activities we did.

bye for now maria

13. October 25th, 2013 at 5:13 am      Reply Xavier Says:

darn it
    hawthorn won the grand final and not even against Sidney
    Xavier

14. October 28th, 2013 at 8:58 am      Reply Rosep Says:

Hey guys
    I knew hawthorn would win.
    I was going for Fremantle
    Because I like there song
    And also because my
    Uncles friend is the
    Coach of freo.
    From rose

15. October 28th, 2013 at 8:03 pm      Reply Kevin Says:

Hello
    I love footy day and I wish I was there this year.
    From max( roses brother)

16. October 28th, 2013 at 10:56 pm      Reply zak Says:

I really like the footy day i really think hawthorn will win the grand final ow wait they did

from Zak