Kids Learning Together

A 3/4 Class Blog

The Great Fete!

March16

fete

On Saturday 15th March Holy Family School held the Great Fete. What was your favourite part of the day? Use your senses and descriptive words to create a snapshot from the day.

by posted under Uncategorized | 8 Comments »    

“The Great Fete!”

1. March 17th, 2014 at 9:13 am      Reply Sophie Says:

The Great Fete was EPIC much better then the last one! I went on loads of rides like the Cha Cha Bad boys and loads more. I would have to say bad boys was my favourite. But I still loved the Cha Cha. It made the fete fun for me when my best friend Caitlin came to the fete. It was such a great day.

2. March 19th, 2014 at 11:19 pm      Reply Theresa and Sophie Says:

Hi 3/4D!
    We both loved all the rides- thanks to the P and F Committee for organising all of this. We think our favourite ride would have to be the Bad Boys. We also saw Miss Gale with a makeover!! We also like the bungee thing although Sophie won all three rounds. Overall, The Great Fete was fun.

THeresa and Sophie

3. March 20th, 2014 at 12:41 am      Reply Junwoo and Liam Says:

Junwoo and Liam’s favourite thing was soccer and bubble soccer.

4. March 20th, 2014 at 12:45 am      Reply Theresa, Sophie and Zoe Says:

HI 3/4D!
    Zoe really likes the Cha Cha! When she and Sophie went on the Cha Cha, their seatbelts went off!!!
    Theresa, Sophie and Zoe

5. March 20th, 2014 at 12:49 am      Reply Charlie Freddy Evan Says:

on Saturday 15th of March we went to the great fete, at the great fete there was a lot of food stalls, rides and lots more. and some sporting celebrities like Jarryd Blair, Luke Bruest and Bianca Chatfield. IT WAS EPIC!!!!!!!! the next time it is on you should come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. March 20th, 2014 at 8:30 pm      Reply Gabe Says:

hi 3/4D
    The Great Fete was AWESOME!!!!!!
    It was the best fete ever since the 2010 fete.
    It was so fun my favourite part of the fete was the rides I like the bad boys 2 the best because it was so fun and when
    you think you are going to go left you go right.

Gabe

7. March 21st, 2014 at 6:46 am      Reply Taylah Says:

Hi 3/4D

My favourite was the bad boys because it went so fast and you go flying off your seat.
    It was also good because I went on with all my friend a we were all screaming because it was so scaring!!!!!!!

Taylah!

8. March 25th, 2014 at 4:54 am      Reply Sophie M Says:

Hi!!

At the GREAT Fete, (It was really great) I went with my soccer friend Joanne. We both had sooooooooooooooo much fun.
    Then my sister Caitlin Came to join. We all had some screams, fun and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie M