What is your favourite Disney or Pixar movie?

March16

Brian Hull sings the Disney song ‘Let it Go’ in different character voices from a range of Disney and Pixar movies.

Watch the You Tube clip below:

What is your favourite Disney or Pixar movie? Why?
Give at least 3 reasons for why it is your favourite movie. Try and persuade the audience to agree with your choice.

“What is your favourite Disney or Pixar movie?”

1. March 17th, 2014 at 9:20 am      Reply Sophie Says:

I Love the movie frozen Because all the songs are so good and catchy when you hear them. They made some of the characters hilariously funny especially Olaf. The movie was Such a great story that why I liked it!

2. March 19th, 2014 at 9:41 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Hi Miss Dickson!
    I really donโ€™t know what I like-they are so good! I think my favorite movie is like Frozen. I like the story line and it was so good and the songs were really nice. I think I like Elsa the most but I also LOVE Olaf. That video is soooo funny! I think I like that the most!!!

Theresa

3. March 20th, 2014 at 12:37 am      Reply Theresa and Sophie Says:

Hi 3/4D!
    Theresa likes Frozen but we did a little vote and together, we like Madagascar the most!!! We like Europe’s most wanted the most- it’s do funny!!!

Theresa and Sophie

4. March 20th, 2014 at 12:39 am      Reply Junwoo and Liam Says:

Me and liam our best movie is Lego movie
    From junwoo

5. March 20th, 2014 at 12:44 am      Reply taylah Says:

Hi Miss Dickson,

I like frozen because all the songs are catchy and i love the snowman because he is always asking a lot of Questions and is soooo funny i wish i had Olaf.

Taylah c

p.s its so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

6. March 20th, 2014 at 12:46 am      Reply Paige Says:

My favourite movie is Frozen. I like it because the characters are funny! It also has lots of singing and you can tell their emotion. Like Theresa I like Elsa but I LOVE Olaf! I really enjoyed it I think you should see it.

Paige

7. March 20th, 2014 at 12:47 am      Reply ashton Says:

hi miss Dickson

Ashton Ryan and Thomas

We think the best movie is Toy story because we like cowboys. It is so funny.
    And cool.

8. March 20th, 2014 at 12:49 am      Reply Ned and noah Says:

Dear 3/4D,
    We like the movie cars because The songs are good. The cars are really fast
    and they have cool names like sally,lightning McQueen

From Ned and Noah

9. March 20th, 2014 at 12:50 am      Reply Gabe and Nik Says:

our favorite movie is The LEGO Movie

Firstly we love building Lego and making new creations and then when the movie came out we thought that it would be great.

secondly the ads of the movie looks awesome and amazing.

by Gabe and Nik

10. March 20th, 2014 at 12:50 am      Reply Mikaela Says:

My favourite movie is frozen because it has very catchy Songs like ” Let It Go” and many more. The characters are very funny and cute especially Olaf! You should really watch it! I first watched it at movies.
    Mikaela

11. March 20th, 2014 at 12:50 am      Reply Lachlan and Jacob Says:

The muppets movie is our favourite Disney movie and here are our reasons .

Firstly because the muppets are back and better than ever. I know they are better because I have seen one of the old films

Secondly because it’s not too violent but not all lovely-dandy.

Thirdly because lt’s a puppet show. Rare!

Lachlan and Jacob ๐Ÿ™‚

12. March 20th, 2014 at 12:53 am      Reply phoebe Says:

hi 3/4 D

my favorite movie is frozen because the song line is so good and my favorite character is Elsa and anna and Olaf

Its so funny

phoebe

13. March 20th, 2014 at 10:57 am      Reply gabriella Says:

My favourite Disney movie is Tangled.

This is because it’s full of adventures!
    The characters are good and evil.
    I also like Rapunzel with her very very long hair!
    It was really exciting because i didn’t know if the prince would save her.

from gabriella

14. March 21st, 2014 at 7:06 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Hi Miss Dickson!
    I have a question-what is your favorite Movie?

Theresa ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

• March 21st, 2014 at 8:12 am      Reply Miss Dickson Says:

Hi Theresa!

Disney makes so many great movies it is very hard to decide. I have two favourites. The first would be The Lion King because I love the songs in this Disney movie. The Lion King makes you feel sad when Simba’s Dad is killed, it makes you laugh with Timon and Pumbaa and it makes you feel happy when Simba reclaims the land and defeats evil Scar.

My second favourite would have to be Finding Nemo. I love all the characters in this movie and it is very funny.

From Miss Dickson

15. March 21st, 2014 at 7:09 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Hi 3/4D!
    If I didn’t like Frozen, Monsters University is another favorite. I like it because it is funny, the happy ending is at the very last minute which I like and you can just go tense and think what’s going to happen and some bits.

Theresa

16. March 21st, 2014 at 7:14 am      Reply Taylah Says:

My favourite movie is frozen because it has lots of songs that are catchy.
    I also like Elsa because she keeps a secret from everybody except her parents.
    It’s so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAYLAH !!!

X0X0X

17. March 22nd, 2014 at 10:56 am      Reply sienna Ashlea Says:

My favourite disney move is frozen because i LOVE The song it is awesome and my favourite characters are Elsa and anna but my FAVOURITE is Olaf because he is so funny because he always repeats the same word all the time and i definetly recommend watching it.

Sienna Ashlea ๐Ÿ™‚

18. March 24th, 2014 at 4:58 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Hi

I showed this video to My Mum, Dad, Sister and Brother and they loved it!! It is AWESOME!!

SophieM

19. March 24th, 2014 at 5:08 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Hi

I had a sleepover with my friend, and I showed it to her and she thought it was GREAT!!
    My favorite characters would probably be Minnie Mouse, Roz, Pete and Cogsworth.
    I have a few questions:
    How did he change to all the different voices in a very short time?
    What is your favorite character he did?
    What is his name?