First Eucharist

June26

On the 21st and 22nd June our Year 4 students received the Eucharist for the first time.
May the happiness of this celebration continue on each day as you live your life in Christ.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

“First Eucharist”

1. June 27th, 2014 at 12:46 am      Reply frederikhhfmw Says:

That looks like so much fun. I can’t wait until next year for my communion.
    from Freddy

2. June 27th, 2014 at 2:38 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Oh wow – what a beautiful slideshow of all of the Year 4 children who received the Eucharist for the first time.
    Thank-you Miss Dickson for posting all of these lovely photos of both Communion celebrations.
    Thanks to all of the staff who prepared the children so well for their First Holy Communion, it truly was a special day for all of the children and their families.
    Majella (Sophie’s Mum)

• October 16th, 2014 at 6:51 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Hi Majella
      Yes everyone does look beautiful.
      I was not there as for I am not catholic.
      I am looking forward to seeing their confirmation photos!

Sophie M

3. June 30th, 2014 at 3:29 pm      Reply Theresa Says:

Wow!
    You all look so beautiful and nice and congratulations to all of the students who received their First Holy Communion.

From,
    Theresa

4. July 17th, 2014 at 4:55 am      Reply 3/4B Says:

Dear Grade 3/4D,
    We enjoyed watching your slide show about your First Communion. Congratulations to all the children involved. Our Year 4 students will be celebrating their First Communion in August and are very excited.
    We are learning about blogging and will be starting our own blog soon. We think your blog is a great example for us to look at.
    From 3/4B at St Ben’s

5. October 16th, 2014 at 5:24 am      Reply Sophie Says:

Everyone looked so beautiful. I wish I made my communion.
    But I’m not catholic. It was great seeing what the communion
    looked like. Happy Communion!

Sophie M

6. October 18th, 2014 at 3:02 am      Reply Polo Bear (Alannah) Says:

hi,
    hi guys, Áine and i were trying to get onto Áine’s blog by looking for it on the thing that shows the blogs of all the students. We couldn’t find it, and we also tried to find it by searching for it on google, but we couldn’t find it. How do we get on to it?
    From Polo Bear (I’m actually Alannah, but Polo Bear is just the name I use online and stuff)

• October 18th, 2014 at 3:11 am      Reply Miss Dickson Says:

Hi Alannah and Aine,

It was great to hear from you. I hope school is going well.

Unfortunately Aine’s blog has been deleted. We made a school decision that any blogs that had not been worked on for 18 months would be deleted. At the same time all students in years 3-6 were given a new blog to focus only on their school learning. I am sorry it is no longer there and you were searching for it. You might want to create a new blog.

Best wishes from Miss Dickson

• April 15th, 2015 at 7:14 am      Reply Polo Bear Says:

Thanks, I will tell her. School is great, but I still miss Holy Family, its a great school. Luckily Aine hadn’t done much on her blog anyway, except for getting a squillion widget pets!
        From Polo Bear (Alannah)