School Sports Day

March24

Earlier this term we had our School Sport Carnival. This event is run over two weeks. On Friday 13th February we held the Ball Games activities at school. Each grade level participated in a different ball game and points were awarded to our houses. The Year 3s participated in Triple Ball while the Year 4s participated in a Soccer Dribble relay. Click on the link below to see photos from the Ball Games.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow design

On Friday 20th February we headed excitedly off to the Bill Sewart Reserve for the second part of our school sports. We participated in numerous events at Twilight sports – Sprints, Long Jump, Shuttle Relay and Circular Relay. Click on the link below to see photos from our Twilight Sports.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

After our Ball Games activities and the numerous events at twilight Athletics Carnival there was only 1 point that separated our first and second placings. Congratulations to Green House on coming from behind in the final few events to win this years Athletics Shield.

What was your favourite part of our school sports? Why was it your favourite part?

“School Sports Day”

1. April 14th, 2015 at 7:52 am      Reply noraphfmw Says:

I really like it. I was in some of the pictures and green won yayyy

2. April 15th, 2015 at 9:06 am      Reply Joel philip Says:

Hi miss Dickson,
    I watched the video I was in about 4 pics and I wish that red team won.
    From Joel

3. April 16th, 2015 at 5:51 am      Reply abbey Says:

Dear Miss Dickson
    congratulations on your win green team. i didnt keep count of how may photos i was in but i still liked it
    from Abbey

4. April 16th, 2015 at 7:26 am      Reply mia Says:

Hi Miss Dickson,

i really loved it i don’t know how much pictures i loved it when Green team won yayyy

From Mia

5. April 17th, 2015 at 12:10 am      Reply Jenna Says:

Hi Miss Dickson
    Just saw the video. i liked the picture of me Ben and Bianca it was a cute photo glad you put it in.
    I wish blue can win next time. 🙂
    from Jenna !!!!!!!

6. April 17th, 2015 at 12:26 am      Reply freya Says:

Hi miss Dickson,
    I watched the video and I loved it! I was in no pictures but that is ok.
    from freya

7. April 17th, 2015 at 12:27 am      Reply john Says:

Dear miss dickson,
    In the school athletics I am so happy Green won!!!!!
    From now on red won’t everything Green will win everything.

From John

8. April 20th, 2015 at 11:41 pm      Reply zaralahfmw Says:

Dear mrs dickson,

I love blue the most but the other teams are really good too!!! i can’t wait until next time!!!

From Zara

9. April 21st, 2015 at 10:02 am      Reply AK47LovesU Says:

Hi miss Dickson,

I had so much fun at the ball games. TO ALL THE GREEN TEAM MEMBERS CONGRATULATIONS ON COMING FIRST!!! I was in 8 pictures.

From Ayva

10. May 12th, 2015 at 7:19 am      Reply williamdhfmw Says:

Hi Miss Dickson,

I had a lot of fun at the ball games. I lost count of how many photos I was in. Congratulations green house for coming first. I wish Red came first.

What was your favourite sport?

From Will

11. August 11th, 2015 at 8:46 am      Reply AK47 The Minion Says:

Hi guys,
    Great job Green,
    You deserved it,
    I Loved your teamwork and sportsmanship.
    I didn’t keep track on photos but who cares its not a competition.
    From Ayav

12. September 8th, 2015 at 10:47 am      Reply joel Says:

My favourite part was the last moment when they call who won because everybody’s quiet and there were telling who won