3/4D are enjoying watching the Rio Olympics

August15

IMG_4495

Currently it is the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. We have enjoyed watching all the different events.

What is your favourite Olympic event? Why?

What was your favourite moment from the Olympic games?

“3/4D are enjoying watching the Rio Olympics”

1. August 18th, 2016 at 10:51 pm      Reply Iris Says:

Hi Miss Dickson!
    My favourite moment is when I saw my taekwondo teacher on TV!
    from Iris

2. August 22nd, 2016 at 6:42 am      Reply scarlettrosed Says:

To 3/4D,
    My favorite event is the artistic gymnastics because it looks cool.
    from:Scarlett-Rose
    PS:can you come to my blog

3. August 23rd, 2016 at 7:54 am      Reply allegranhfmw Says:

Dear Kids Learning Together.
    My Favourite event was the Artistic Gymnastics because I do gymnastics and they did awesome tricks to.
    From Allegra

4. August 25th, 2016 at 8:39 am      Reply sophia Says:

Love the Olympics. My favorite sport would have to
    be the tennis because it’s entertaining for me or a person
    how nose tennis well. That’s just what I think.
    From Sophia

5. August 26th, 2016 at 7:45 am      Reply kalanithfmw Says:

Dear 3/4D,
    I love the Olympics. My favourite event is the pole vaulting and the gymnastics and archery because it entertaining me and I want to do it some day. My favourite moment is watching it because I might do it.
    From Kalani
    P.S I got a question for you the answer. What it your favourite Olympic games.

6. August 28th, 2016 at 12:40 am      Reply josephshfmw Says:

Hi Miss Dickson and 3/4D,

My favourite Olympic event was the basketball because I play basketball. I really liked watching the best Australian basketballers in the world shoot three pointers and play against other teams/countries.

My favourite moment from the Olympic games was watching the Australian basketball team the Boomers play the USA team because they played well against the top team in the World.

From
    Joseph

7. November 7th, 2016 at 12:43 am      Reply Tanya Antolos Says:

Hi everyone in 3/4D,

I was so happy to see all your faces in the Olympics photo and to see that those Digestive System posters are still there hanging on the back wall – I wonder how many organs have fallen off?? Hopefully none as there was certainly plenty of sticky tape being used. It seems like a long time ago now but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Rio Olympics. My favourite sport to watch in the Olympics as always is the weight lifting as it is exciting to watch each athlete try to outlift the weight from the previous competitor.
    Joseph I agree with you – one of the highlights of the games for me was watching the Boomers play the USA basketball team. I even let my children arrive late to school on that day as they all play basketball and wanted to watch it (a bit cheeky I know).
    I hope you are all enjoying this last term of school and have a fantastic Christmas Holiday. I think of you all now and again and hope you are all working hard to learn as much as you can this year before you go into years 4 and 5.

From